About Takacat Boats
- Revolutionary stainless steel Tube-Transom®
- Open transom and raised floor keeps the water out and the floor dry
- Aerodynamic tapered bow design to get over the top of rough and choppy waters
- Shallow Draft: A huge advantage when crossing shallow water and also provides the ability to get further up the beach or ramp before the hull of the boat grounds
- Takacat’s original on / off bow design for safety and convenience
- Heavy-duty under-tube protection
- Single seam design joint by chemical bonding gluing system ideal for foldable inflatables
- 2 x air pressure release valves
- Additional reinforcing & protective layer over single tube seam. Parallel on each tube.
- External oar rowlocks and Velcro straps
- External safety grab handles
- Inflatable float seat
- Internal safety grab handle
- 4 external lifting handles
Construction – Air Deck Floor
- The air deck floor made from reinforced drop stitch to provide a high- tensile rigid core. Inflate to 10psi.
- Custom made protective anti-skid with additional anti-UV additive, high-pressure laminated heat pressed to top layer for the best durability and rigidity.
- Second-layer side rail tape making 1.8mm walls and additional air tightness.
- Built to International Standard ISO/6185
Revolutionary Tube-Transom® Design
- Takacat’s innovative new fully removable open Tube-Transom design® enables the inflatable to be deflated, rolled up smaller, easier and lighter than other traditional inflatable boats. These are big advantages when it comes to transporting or storing your Takacat.
- The Takacats are perfect for the caravan, RV motorhome, or the tender market.
- Having the removable transom means they are less bulky and weigh approx. 7kg lighter when packed away.
- This fully open transom design has no ability to hold water on board, a great advantage when being towed or being used in various conditions.